Saturday 6 October 2012

Make Overs Aren't Just For People!

So if you're a regular visitor to my blog, then you may have noticed something?  Something big!!!  Have you guessed what it is yet? Well JollyBeachAng has had a make over!  You see make overs and reinventions are not just for people!



Tonight I finally did something I had been thinking about for quite a while.  I'd been thinking for quite some time that my other layout looked too girly and well .... just old and cluttered.

When I made my blog button I wanted to update the page then but said no to myself.  But now I have been brave an given my baby a new look.  Do you like it??  I hope so.

It's nothing fancy...I didn't pay anyone to make me a super duper layout.  I just used one of bloggers basic templates are pressed a few buttons here and there and adjusted bits and bob and hey presto!

I also got rid of my twitter feed and my blog sale page as no one was visiting it anyway lol.  I may put another page up one day who knows.

Thank you for following and being a part of it all.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig