Friday 26 October 2012

Bobbi Brown | Intensive Skin Supplement

For a while now I have been a Bobbi Fan, I never realised until now how much of my skin care collection was dedicated to her.  I’m beginning to realise why I am a fan – her products actually make a difference.

The Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement is a serum which tackles the signs of ageing - I hate the fact that one day I'll be old and wrinkly :-(

The bottle

So the packaging looks very classic and would look lovely on anyone's vanity or dressing table.  A brown glass bottle which contains a pipette that picks up the serum. 

So how do you use it? Morning and night, well at least once a day on clean skin use the applicator to drop 2 to 3 drops into your hand. Then massage into your skin and allow to dry it's that simple. It's easy to spread on the face and it is absorbed fast. There is no waiting for it to dry, it just disappears.

Then serum will work its magic! 

The applicator

The swatch and blended

As with a majority of Bobbi products this is a little on the expensive,  but if you're willing to pay the money you do see and feel results.  So the question . . . would I repurchase?  Yes I would - I'm definiately a loyal Bobbi fan and really am enjoying using this.  However, I am interested in trying out other products on the market.  Not like I don't like this product but I just fancy something new.  

What do you like to use to combat the signs of aging?  What do you recommend I try next?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig