Wednesday 31 October 2012

Revlon ~ Sheer Petal

Today nails are a little plain and simple... nothing too fancy.  I wanted a light baby pink colour for a while and was tempted to go shopping for Essie Ballet Slippers as I’ve heard that is a nice polish.  However after whilst rummaging through my collection last night, I came across Revlon’s Sheer Petal which is sheer pink shade which is perfect everyday colour.  This would be a great for a French manicure base.



This picture shows two coats which creates the look I was aiming for.  One coat is quite a nice look also.  I’ve never really used Revlon polishes before apart from Facets of Fuchsia, but this was nice to work with.  A little runny in consistency but it did dry very fast.  I was able to apply two coats in no time at all. 

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig