Tuesday 16 October 2012

Haul time!

Now you all know I like a good old haul.  I'm always doing it but sometimes I just don't tell you... LOL!  However today I thought I'd share what I got recently in Boots.  I'll do reviews on all of them no doubt!



Some of the items I got are new on the market but I know the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains have been lurking around for a while.  So what did I pick up....?

Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black.  I have taupe, nude, bronze and purple (you can see swatches here)... but I really wanted the black also.  And I finally found one.. yay!

Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in Pink Gold.  I adore my other Tattoo eyeshadows, so when I saw they were launching this colour I knew I have to run out and pick this up.  See my swatches of the other tattoo shadows here.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous.  Kind of a lets just try you out purchase.  I swatched it on my hand in store and it looked lovely, so I thought what the heck.

L'Oreal Eyeshadow Quad in Nude Lingerie.  I didn't need this but it caught my eye and the colours looked beautiful when I swatched them.  Another what the heck moment and I'm glad I did.

Reviews and pictures to come!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig