Saturday 27 October 2012

Revlon Colourstay Shadow Stick in Smolder

If you're a follower of my blog you'd know not that long ago I picked up my first Revlon Colourstay Smokey Shadow Stick in Torch (review here).  I love Torch, they are the perfect colours for a lazy everyday makeup look and are seriously easy to use.  I knew I'd buy others from the collection... and I have.... Smolder.

Top: the shadow stick
Bottom L-R: light and dark

As the name suggests this is a dark shadow duo.  But instead of being your usual black and grey this is slightly different. A blue-grey tone base colour and a dark forest green for shading and definition. 

The shadows, like the Torch i reviewed previously last a good amount of time.  There is no creasing or movement of the shadow... they stay put for hours.  

They are smooth and are easy to apply/blend and both these colours work very well together.  They take on a metallic look on the skin... which catch the light very well as you can see on my swatches below. 

The swatches: dark and light 

Perfect for a smokey eye look which will take no effort at all I'm really looking forward to creating some looks with this.  Who knows I may even film a tutorial! Watch this space.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig