Thursday 11 October 2012

Calling all Liz Earle fans

Well well if there wasn't enough magazine freebie offers floating around then I find another one. This time it is Red magazine with the beautiful Anna 'True Blood' Paquin up front.  Oh I do love a bit of True Blood... Eric is a hottie!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Bite me Eric

So what are Red giving us?  Drum roll please... a 30ml miniature Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser plus they have also thrown in a muslin cloth to go with it.  Love it!

I couldn't of spotted this at a better time, since I go on holiday in just over a week. This is the perfect size to travel with as it could go into hand luggage if you wanted. 

Great for cleansing and removing all traces of the most stubborn makeup - including waterproof products. Liz Earle is a miracle worker and part of my everyday skin care routine.

Red magazine is out now. UK only though... Boo hiss for my international followers :-(

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig