Saturday 13 October 2012

Video marathon

Sometimes I don't always get around to filming.  With a full time job in the city taking up my precious time, extracurricular activities like gym and house work and now the autumn/winter evenings setting in... video making is kind of limited to the weekends when the natural lighting is good.

So last weekend I had a video making session and filmed these for you!  I uploaded them during the week but never gave them a shout out.

First up September empties:


Secondly the favourites of September:




Hope you like them.

If you have any video requests let me know :-)

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig