Thursday 2 October 2014

What's In My Carry On Bag + Tips


Ahhh plane travel, where you're cooped up forever in a tiny seat flying at high speeds through the air with a bunch of strangers.  Fun times...

Travelling can be stressful. Preparing for it, the getting to the airport, going through security...gosh that's a mission on it's own and you've not even boarded the plane yet!  So what better way to relieve some hassle from the issue but to have an organised hand luggage???  Hopefully this helpful What's In My Carry On Bag? post will give you some tips.


The one thing I must insist on when packing your carry on is to get some zip lock style bags.  You won't realise how helpful they are until you're looking for that vital boarding pass for boarding the plane.

Every bag has it's job.  Passport, currency and e-ticket in one, electronics like Ipads, Ipods and phone in another, liquids and accessories in their own bags. They are really quite helpful when to track things down in a hurry.  I have links HERE, HERE and HERE of some style bags I recommend and would use myself.

If you'd like to see a video of talking about what's in my bag?? Well carry on scrolling and click the video then :-)

Speak soon peeps!
Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig