Monday 20 October 2014

Punk Rock Nails


Gone are the bright coloured nails of summer and now they have been replaced by more autumnal shades.  Punk Rock (part of the Rimmel Salon Pro Kate line) is perfect for this time of the year.

From far away you don't see the beauty of this shade...  it just looks like any other dark steely shade.  But up close it's a whole different story.  You can really see the creamy plumy purple tone to this and I happen to love it.

When I picked this up, the first thought which came to me is 'I've never seen a shade like this before' which is true.  I don't think there is a shade like this... it feels like one of a kind.  I can see myself wearing Punk Rock a lot this winter.  It's that perfect shade.

Axx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig