Friday 17 October 2014

Holiday nails... Rimmel Peppermint




Yeah so I'm showing you my feet..ugly I know and I apologise for that.  However I had to share with you my favourite holiday nail polish and it just so happens I was wearing it on my toes.  See there is always a reason for everything.

Peppermint from Rimmel (part of the Salon Pro line) was my go-to polish for my trip to Greece.  It's that perfect eye catching turquoise green which is pretty and bright.  Just the colour a girl needs on her holidays.

There were lots of pros: the longevity, the shine, the colour with my tanned skin, the brush and consistency.  There weren't no cons to be honest. I can't really fault it, even the price is good. 

To get this look I used two costs with no top coat.  As you can see it's very glossy.  The lasting power was ridiculous.  I had to force myself to take it off.

What is your holiday colour??

Axx



P.S....Happy Friday my friends.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig