Monday 13 October 2014

A Few Duty Free Buys


Nothing gets a holiday started than visiting the duty at the airport.  I usually have to hold myself back a heck of a lot not to go crazy.  This time I was prepared with a list of items I wanted to get and others are just right time, right place items.

Clarins | Beauty Flash Balm - Link
I still had a small amount of this in my tube I already had but I'd stopped using it for the fear of running out.  I love this stuff.  The smell, the texture, the feel on the skin.  I like using this as a makeup base but I also like to use it as mask (pretty much every other night).

Ghost | The Fragrance - Link
I have to thank my sister-in-law for the introduction of this into my life.  I got a mini set including a body lotion last year at Christmas and I fell in love.  It is subtle warm scent with a musky-ness as well as florally hint.  It's a bit of mixture but it works well and I loooove it.

Clinique | Bottom Lash Mascara - Link
I'm that typical girl who get panda eyes when I use bog standard mascaras on my bottom lashes.  This stuff... wow it's amazing and doesn't budge an inch.  The teenie tiny brush is the perfect size to coat the bottom lashes individually.  It makes the job so easy with this mascara. I'll totally recommend this to anyone wants an easy solution to panda eyes.

Clinique | Chubby Stick Shadow - Link
Not on my list of things to get but I'm glad I did.  Bountiful Beige is that perfect shade that you can just throw on.  I was surprised how smooth and easy this glided on my lids.  It's great as a base and well as on its own.  Think MAC's Paint Pot Bare Study in stick form.  Got it??

Clarins | Instant Light Natural Lip Protectors - Link
A chance encounter with an airport only offer got me buying this duo set (shades 01 and 02).  And I'm glad I got these as the hype about them is all true.  They are so nourishing on the lips give a beautiful hint of colour without leaving your lips sticky like glue.  Give me more of them.

You can see me chatting about my purchases plus my non-beauty holiday favourites below >>>



Axx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig