Sunday 26 October 2014

Greek food, the D Word + FitGirlsGuide


Cue long post...

I love Greek food!  Feta, olive oil and bread, olives, tzatziki, moussaka, gyros, baklava, kleftiko (just some of the food I ate on holiday)  I feel like I should of been born a Greek.  In Skitathos I'll put my hands up and admit I overindulged and let myself go. It's sometimes good to relax the reins and enjoy yourself but I think I may of gone a tad too far.

Usually I only eat approximately 1200-1400 calories a day.  I usually stick to the lower end with the help of the app My Fitness Pal.  But this holiday I blame lack of Internet and WiFi service for my down fall.  Plus the lack of will power.... I could of used a pen and paper to record my eating habits but I took the easy way out.

Fast forward 10 days to me all most crying on the scales when I returned home.  I'd put on a whopping 7lbs and felt mortified.  Someone said to me I was silly to get upset by a 'small' gain like that and that same person is also boasting about their own weight loss a lot.  Kick someone when they are down comes to mind.

I've been back from my holiday for a while now but I cannot get my head back in the game.  There seems to be too many temptations right under my nose and I just fall at the first hurdle.  Plus work stress and long hours are not helping me.  Excuses excuses I know what you're thinking.  But it's hard.

So I have invested....

On Instagram I follow the @FitGirlsGuide (Link HERE to the website).  The food has been purchased and I'm on board.  Enough is enough and I've joined the 28 Day Jump Start Plan.  For a small fee you get the ebook emailed to you with 200 pages of tips, meal plans and shopping list, exercise guides you name it.  It's your best friend for 28 days.  Not long really??

The Plan gets results, just check instagram for before and after shots from girls who have taken part.  The cool thing too is everyone is normal and everyone is there with love and support.

I'm happy to be a part of the #28dayjumpstart team.  GO TEAM!

Link HERE again for you!!!
Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig