Wednesday 15 October 2014

Clown Pants and Kimonos



I'll start this post by mentioning the obvious.  I have no idea at all what the official name for this style of trouser is.  I keep referring to them as clown pants and it's kind of stuck in my mind now.

So moving on... kimonos and clown pants are a big thing right now... they are everywhere.  I thought they would not suit me and would engulf my frame and height.  However sometimes you need to bite the bullet and be brave.  Got for it!

I wouldn't say I was the most fashionable girl on the streets of Skiathos town in these pictures but I like the clash of patterns.  I would never usually do that... but here it works.  Well I think so anyway.


Kimono | Primark - no online store.
Clown Trousers | Primark - again no links....boo hiss!
Black Vest | Marks and Spencer - Link here

This outfit has proved to me it is good to mix up patterns and to be daring.  You just never know it might just work for you.

Axx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig