Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Rambles



We're eight days into February and I'm only just posting a post. Sooooorrrrrrrry. I literally have had no time to myself.  Get up, eat, go to work, come home, cook dinner, attempt to do something productive, cuddle the cat.... then fall asleep in to a coma-like sleep.  I've had it written all week on a post-it ... must do blog post....must do video for youtube.  However it just did not happen.  I'm so naughty and I apologise.

Right now I'm pretty proud of myself because as you can probably tell my blog has had a spring clean / make over.  It only been a year since my last paint job on the blog but I wasn't that happy with it.  If you're not happy with something - change it.  Right???  So I did.  Also if you read my All Change Here post HERE you'd know the change was kind of coming. 

So anyway after what feels like forever staring at the computer screen last night, trying to learn another language (that being HTML) I finally finished creating my new blog layout.  All thanks to PIPDIG.  I managed to work out how to install it with their instructions, which they provide you at the time of purchase.  But the can do it all for you, if need be.  I'll be honest I'm no IT geek and I managed just fine.  I totally recommend them.

Another Sunday rumble is I did for the second time the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD.....holy cr@p that DVD kills.  But why does it kill?  Because it works you out.  And I certainly need working out. Lol.

Tonight I'm off out with the folks to see Collabro play at the London Palladium.  It should be a good night.  I might even sneak into Whole Foods if I have time hehe.

How are you on this fine Sunday eve?

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig