Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hand Bag Essentials


I am trying to be a good girl and not carry around every piece of makeup I own plus the kitchen sink.  There is no need for me to do so really, as I don't tend to touch up my makeup during the day unless I have plans that evening.  I've also been carrying around a smaller hand bag so I cannot really over flow the bag to bursting point.

My main hand bag makeup essentials are a powder, a fragrance, a concealer and a lip balm.

I think a miniature perfume is really handy to have as I always find my perfume wares off by lunch time.  A small spritz makes a world of difference.  I have mini set of Dior perfumes and I'm currently loving Miss Dior.

A tube of concealer is a must if you need to touch up any problem areas. Zits be gone!! I take the cheap but excellent Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as it's just the best.  Plus if I lost it out and about I wouldn't be as upset compared if I lost my Estee Lauder one.

Another must is a lip balm and I loooooove the Clarins Natural Lip Protectors.  They keep your lips  smooth and hydrated.  They also have a subtle shimmer and tint.... Your lips but better I think.  I just can't get enough of these at the moment.

The final essential is a powder and for the past few months I've been dusting my face with Seventeen Mircale Matte Pressed powder.  It comes with a cheap powder puff, so you don't necessarily need a  brush if you don't have room to carry one with you.   I reapply this throughout the day to keep the oily skin at bay.

What do you carry with you??

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig