Monday 23 February 2015

Eye Cream and Magazines



For quite a while I have been pondering whether to get myself a new tub of the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream, as that is one of my ultimate favourite eye creams. I have an old review HERE if you want to take a look.

Anyways whilst in WH Smiths this other week I spotted Healthy, I've never seen this magazine before and I was looking for some new reading material.  It also happened to come with a full size tube of an Dr Organic eye serum called Organic Rose Otto Eye Serum.  How handy is that? Mine mine Mine!!!

Rose has anti-aging properties and has been used for centuries as a skin care product.  It will tone, smooth, soften, firm and can prove skin texture.  That's a lot of great things that we all crave in a skincare.

The eye serum itself is an intensely hydrating overnight serum with a formula to help tackle the onset of wrinkles.   Minimising fine lines fights,  under-eye puffiness and dark circles, refreshes tired lines and eye lives. It softens the skin, stimulating cell regeneration to relax and revitalise.

I love that this is a vegan and organic product... There are no harsh chemicals or animal ingredients.   Dr Organics source the highest quality natural raw ingredients.  I do like mindful caring brands.

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I do think I look smoother and more plump under the eyes.  I'm not sure if it's my imagination but I swear the texture looks younger!! This does however have a strong rose scent (obviously being a rose product) so this might be a tad overwhelming for some.  I initially found a bit much but you get accustomed to it and don't notice it.

This on the shelves costs approx. £10.50 and that's great value for for a free magazine gift.  A full size 15 ml tube I might add too.  When I run out I'd quite happily buy this myself.

Pop along to Holland and Barrett to buy your own tube or pick up online HERE.

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig