Wednesday 11 February 2015

On the face recently....


On the face this week I've been wearing one newbie and some oldies.  I thought I'd give the low down and share my opinion on them for you.  So here goes...

MAC Mineralised Blush - Warm Soul | LINK
If I got asked the question "What's your favourite MAC blush?" my answer would be Warm Soul. I haven't got this out in a while but I was having a rummage and picked it out. I had been feeling a lacking of colour on my cheeks and this always does the trick. I like using this as a bronzer style blush mainly.  I apply it far back on my cheeks (think tip of eyebrow to ear lope distance)... This for me isn't an apple of the cheeks kind of blush. I also brush the excess powder on my temples.  Hey presto... A warmer face.  It is expensive but it'll last you forever - mine has.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | LINK
Like all the other women in Great Britain I headed out and bought my own copy of Elle Magazine as this mascara was with the current issue.  Have I looked at the magazine yet?  Nope...it's all been about the mascara, Natural, full-ish lashes which are separated and lifted.  I really quite like it but I'm not sure I'd buy the full size tube due to the price tag attached to it sadly.  Booooo!!

Clarins Natural Lip Protectors - Apricot Shimmer | LINK
Since I bought this in September last year it has not left my handbag.  Why on earth it took me so long to get on the end of Natural Lip Protector conga line, god knows!!!  But I'm glad I'm on it now because this is lovely.  Glossy without the ickly stickiness, subtle colours and good for your lips.  I'd certainly buy more if it run out.

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme | LINK
I got this a while back as a gift with purchase sample and it is one of them samples you wish it could last a little longer.  It does have the longest name ever I think but a part from that, it's a really luscious crème to slap on the face in the mornings.  Even though it is thick in consistency, it is absorbed in no time at all.  It leaves your skin plump, moisturised and generally refreshed.  Bonuses are it smells pretty good and has a SPF 25 too.  Any takers - me!

MAC Eyeshadow Palette - Misc. Colours | LINK
I have so many unloved MAC eyeshadows, I thought it was time to dust them off and give them a hug.  A few years ago I went through a craze of buying a MAC shadow every week it seems.  I have so many and it will take me years to get through them all.  I have some great shades and its a shame to leave them neglected.  Makeup tutorial any one??

So that is what I have been wearing recently.... how about you?  What have you got on your face at the moment?

Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig