Friday 13 February 2015

Space NK Haul Purchases



Hey ... so I have to laugh at myself before I get on with this post. Like a complete idiot I had this Space NK haul blog post semi ready to be posted in November.  Did I remember to finish and hit the publish button??  No! I'm a bit useless sometimes but nevertheless here is what I bought in whenever it was last year.

NARS - Larger than Life Eyeliner in Via Appia | LINK
I LOVE my Via Vento liner... the black shade to you and I.  It has excellent staying power on the lash line and even when you tight line.  This is great news for us oily skin girls.  You can easily smudge it for a smokey look, then it sets like glue!  I 
sometimes struggle to remove it in the evenings.  With this in mind it was a no brainer to buy the brown version Via Appia. 

Caudalie - Beauty Excilir | LINK
Is this a repurchase because I love this stuff and can't quite put my finger on why.  It's just a lovely product.  It sets makeup and it refreshes the skin.  It also smells great and leaves your skin feeling good.  Victoria Beckham is supposedly a fan, so if it works for her... I'm going to keep on using it.  I always buy myself the small bottles as the are the approved travel size of under 100mls.

Orbie - Dry Texturising Spray | LINK
The hype of this product lead me to buy this. It wasn't on my shopping list at all but I saw a mini version of the can at the tills and thought why not give it a whirl.  This tiny can cost me £19.00, yep you read it right. £19.00!!!!  And that's for the small can, the large one was £38.00...god knows why!?!?  I've used this a few times and it does give you great texture.  However I also found it made my roots feel greasy.  I'm not going to buy this again, I'd rather stick to a sea salt spray.

By Terry - Ombre BlackStar in Misty Rock | LINK
Expensive?  Yes.  Gorgeous, lovely and stunning?  HELL YES!!  Worth it?  Yes and no.  I'm totally willing to expand my collection... Slowly due to the price however there are probably cheaper alternatives out there for half the price.  Due to my oily lids, I have to prime them first before using this.  If I don't I get creasing unfortunately. But the colour and look you can create is stunning.  A subtle brown smokey eye that I have been wearing pretty much everyday for months.

Have you bought any goodies lately??

Ax


SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig