Thursday 26 February 2015

Relaxing With Lush


Yesterday my working day was hellish.  It was stressful, the craziness mainly came down to other human beings acting like idiots.  I suppose to that's life folks.  If I was my own boss I would of walked away and took 5 or maybe even 10, but I have to live and breath by someone else rules.  This can suck.... a lot.  I was coming home late (I might add) on the train and I just felt rattled with stress.  I knew I had to try and relax to calm myself when I finally got home.

What came next is pretty standard after a stressful 9 til 5.  Dinner cooked by the hubby, a glass of diet lemonade and disaronno, chocolate, relaxing music, candles and a bath.  Last night I opted for a Lush bath bomb bath.  I haven't had one of those in years it feels like.  I got all the above bombs as a Christmas present last year and this is the first time I have managed to take a look.

I have never tried Dragons Egg before (the white one), I didn't end up using this as it has a strong lemon scent and I didn't fancy that.  Plus it contains popping candy and gold dust which I didn't fancy dealing with.

Sex Bomb (the pink flower) doesn't look like your average sex bomb, it looks too girly to me.  But it is known for helping people when they are feeling either anxious, stressed or tired.... Or all three!! Floral jasmine and ylang ylang oils help de-stress and soothe you plus clary sage will clear your mind of any negativity.

Honey Bee (the yellow one) is another I've have used before, it doesn't have an amazing wow factor like say Dragons Egg but it contains soothing and calming ingredients like honey, mud, clay and aloe vera. It's nice without the fuss.

Blackberry Bath Bomb (the blue one) is sweet and woody with a hint of citrus.  Another tension banishing life saver with frankincense and bergamot oils to help uplift and relax you.  Bergamot is used in aromatherapy to help with depression and anxiety...certainly glad I got bought this one!!

I finally decided on Avobath (the green one) which contains lemongrass and bergamot oils which give you an uplifting boost plus avocado and olive oil to tackle dry skin which I seem to be suffering from right now.  Boo! 

What is your best ways to relax. What's your favourite bath bombs?

Ax



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig