Tuesday 10 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara


Well hello Keira Knightley.  You're looking mighty fine today!

I think every woman and their dog has raced to get the latest copy of Elle magazine ....due to small fact that this months free goodie is indeed the newest mascara from Benefit.  Do I hear a Ooooooo!!

The Roller Lash has yet to be released which probably increased the interest.  So any way like a lone sheep I followed the herd of women and bought myself a copy. I tossed the magazine to the side and got wearing this as soon as I could.

Let's first tall wand/brush... It's a plastic comb style wand which is slightly curved in shape.  Each side of the wand has different lengths of bristles.   I like this fact as I like to wiggle my wands and rotate them when I apply mascara.

I find personally wiggling and rotating gets the best affect,  as it coats every lash from the base to the tip  which is what we want hey ladies???


The finished look is very natural, lifted and separated application.  This above is just one application and I hadn't curled my lashes either.  I quite like the finished look! ! !


You can grab a fall size tube online and in stores on February 12th when it comes rolling out on to the shelves. Corny joke I know!

Ax


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig