Monday 27 August 2012

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

If like me you love to give your hair TLC now and again then you might want to keep reading.  If you have dry or damaged hair which needs some va va vroom then you might want to invest in the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque.  I have been loving the Macadamia products recently and I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


The Deep Repair Masque is a combination of macadamia and argan oil plus a whole lot of other magic ingredients which makes dry, damaged, dull hair rejuvenated and feeling soft and nourished.  Once you've started using this, you won't want to go back!!  The masque itself is a thick creamy consistency which is has a nice fragrance, nothing too strong.


The masque is used after regular shampooing and conditioning.  I apply mine to my hair after i have combed the hair through, as it makes it easier to apply.  I then apply it all over the hair concentrating on the end more than the roots.  I then relax for around 8 to 10 minutes to let the masque get to work.  Then I rinse firstly with warm water the a short blast of cold water to seal the hair.  I then do my usual drying and styling and end up with ultra soft, constantly-wanting-to-touch-it hair.

The masque is a little expensive depending where you buy it, you can purchase it from Feelunique or various other online stores.  It comes in two different sizes either a 250ml or 500ml pot or in sachets.  I would recommend using it perhaps once a week or maybe twice, depending how many times a week you clean your hair.  As it is on the expensive side, I'd say don't use it too much just when you feel like your hair needs that extra something special.

Once this run out I'd certainly repurchase it without a doubt, I'm interested in trying other brands like Moroccanoil.  Do you have any deep treatment masque you love to use on your hair?

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I use plain old coconut oil from Superdrug! It's really, really cheap (about £1.50 for a good sized tub!) and it lasts for ages! I melt it and use it as a hot oil treatment. My hair looks lovely and I smell like holidays for ages afterwards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig