Monday 13 August 2012

Bomb Cosmetic Haul

I love little shopping trips with my Mum, especially if we haven't seen each other in a while.  It's always nice to have a good old chit chat.  Usually though my Mum always tries to buy me something.  Even if I'm at the till cash in hand she'll be like "i'll get it, i'll get it".  Got a love your Mum right?!

Anyways we were buying birthday cards in Hallmark when we were both sucked into the Bomb Cosmetic stand.  We were like kiddies in a candy shop ooooooing and ahhhhing at what to pick up.  Mum finally got her way and got me these three:

Clockwise from the top:
Jet Set Bath Creamer, Hey! Fever Bath Mallow and Rosehip Bath Buttercup

I have decided I will do separate reviews on these three but I cannot wait to try these out.  I will say the price comparison to Lush I feel like you're not getting as much for your money.  I find with Lush Bath Bombs I can break them in half so I get more than one use out of them.  The Bomb Cosmetic ones are smaller so you may not be able to break them in half.  But we will see....stay tuned for reviews :-D

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I recently tried Bomb cosmetics after finding them on a shopping trip with my mom, I got quite a large bath bomb and a few of the creamers and they were great, but the creamers were a bit too creamy for me and really stuck to my skin so I think I'll stick to Lush
    : ]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig