Saturday 11 August 2012

Dead Sea Spa Magik ~ Salt Brushing Review

Have you ever received a gift and wasn't quite sure what to make of it?  When it was my birthday (last December) my mother-in-law bought me the Dead Sea Spa Magik - Salt Brushing.  I thought it was a slightly random present - unexpected as she usually buys me wine!! Yummmm!!


This sat for a while in my beauty box and started to gather dust until I thought lets give this a whirl.  This product is fabulous for getting rid of dead skin and for combating that dreaded C world . . . cellulite!  Obviously you cannot just get rid of cellulite, it's all down to genetics, DNA and age.  Most girls will get it whether they like it or not.  Sorry ladies.  However we can do things to help it not be so visible.

Inside the pot . . .

The product itself is mainly made up of salt (from the Dead Sea) and coconut oil with added vitamin E.  The coconut oil nourishes and hydrates the skin and the salts remove rough and dry skin to leave it remarkable soft.

Before your bath or shower you scoop a little product into your hand and apply to the dry skin in circular motions.  Once completed you then rinse the skin and pat it dry.  One a occasions when I have used it, my skin has felt a little tingly.  It's not a uncomfortable feeling more a refreshing feeling.

This little list I borrowed from numerous websites but the Salt brushing helps with the following:

- Helps break down adipose tissue
- Reduces cellulite
- Detoxifies the body
- Increases lymph flow
- Improves blood circulation
- Speeds up cell metabolism and stimulates cell regeneration
- Relaxes the muscles
- Soothes nerve endings.


What it looks like . . .

Overly I'm impressed with this and annoyed with myself I didn't start using this earlier.  But good things come to those who wait I suppose.  One more thing about this product it is suitable for vegans and vegetarians :-)

Have you ever tried a sea salt scrub?  What do you use to combat the dreaded cellulite??

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have never tried anything like this before, sounds good. Anything that help the C word is good in my eyes. lol. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig