Sunday 26 August 2012

Foiled Again NPOTW

Following up from my post this week here, showing you my new nail polishes from Primark, yes Primark!!  I thought I'd show you the next gorgeous polish which is Foiled Again.



This is the silver metallic polish of the trio and it is stunning for a cheap £1.50 polish.  I am only wearing one coat and it looks great.  There is some streaky patches - namely down the side of the thumb nail, but one coat is wearable definitely.

What I really like about these polishes is they aren't as difficult to remove like glitter polishes.  They also last a really long time and don't hardly chip at all.

Keep an eye open for my next polish - Emerald Isle!!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig