Monday 20 August 2012

I am a domestic goddess

Ha! Not really!  The only time I am really a domestic goddess is when I am wearing Topshops nail polish called strangely enough . . . Domestic Goddess.  This cutely named polish is a hard colour to describe.  Is it a red? a pink? a brown?  The only colours this reminds me of is the colour of brick dust or perhaps Autumn leaves . . .? 



It is a unique shade I think . . . it’s not one of those colours which you will see every nail polish company selling.  I feel as though this is unique to Topshop.  Online, Topshop say this is Mauve and some reviews call this pink -  I will disagree with both.  I think it’s more on the red/brown or a dusty rose.  But I certainly don’t see any pink. . . do you?  

As for application you could easily get away with one coat (a thick coat).  A thin coat is a little streaky but none the less the coverage is excellent and at £5.00 it’s a winner!

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig