Tuesday 21 August 2012

Fossil ~ The Key-Per Multifunctional Purse

When it comes to wallets or purses whatever you wish to call them, I am one fussy madame.  They have to be just perfect, especially if I'm paying out quite a lot for one.  For the longest time now I have been using an wristlet from Express (a US store) which I picked up in Chicago.  I'd been searching for a new purse since before I travelled to the US back in February but couldn't find anything that made me happy. 

I was out shopping with a friend the other day and we popped into a Fossil store.  I love Fossil!  Hands down they are one of my favourite brands.  I was checking out their purses as I'd had my eye on one of them that I'd seen on their online store.  Unfortunately it turned out to be something I didn't love . . . until I saw this out of the corner of my eye . . .

The Key-Per Multifunctional

As soon as I saw this I knew it was mine.  The pattern, the fabric, the size, the compartments - everything was just right.  The Key-Per line from Fossil is for those people who love bond designs and colours.  The pattern/design is called the floral design.  The cool thing is they do lots of items to match too - click here to go see!!

The purse itself is made from leather and a versatile cotton coated canvas.  It has a separate compartment for coins which closes with a zip.  Another section for paper money and slots for credit/debt cards which closes with a  snap-stud .  It also has a side pocket for receipts.  The purse also features the Fossil Key Hole metal logo on the front.

I'm so glad I have held out to buy something I really love.  It only cost £39.00, which is expensive for a purse some might think.  But the quality of this I can see it lasting a life time, so I'm glad I spent my pennies on it.

Have you ever bought anything from Fossil?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig