Wednesday 29 August 2012

Autograph Coral Lipstick

When I saw Marks and Spencer had a 20% sale on their makeup I was stopped in my tracks and pulled over there by some invisible force.  I've never bought anything from Marks and Spencer makeup line Autograph before, I always thought it was perhaps aimed at the older ladies. . . not girls my age.

When I was actually looking through what they had I was pretty surprised by how nice some of the items were.  One of those items was this coral lipstick called funnily enough Coral!



Firstly the packaging - I love it!  Something normally associated with a high end brand, this lipstick has the push button mechanism to release the lipstick from the container.  One click on the coral name and the lipstick pops up so you can pull it out - cool huh?!?  The container and tube itself are quite basic looking - nothing to fancy.  But I love the packaging just for the clicky thing!!!


I'm not usually a shocking red or bright coral fan, I'm normally into pinks but I'm quite liking this as its not over the top bright - it can look natural.  This is quite buildable so you can apply and dab it off with a tissue for a subtle look or you can load it up for a whooooaaaa she got lipstick on look.

I find the lipstick catches the light almost like it has a micro-shimmer in it, but I cannot be 100% sure of that.    It is creamy to apply and lasts reasonably long time, but after a while It starts to feel a drying.  If like me you don't like a bold lip then I'd recommend a colour like this - you can be as bold or not so bold as you like!!!

Angela xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Pretty color. Looks gorgeous on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of M&S for make-up! That lipstick is hot and also looks lovely on you!

    http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig