Wednesday 22 August 2012

Primark beauty goodies

We all know Primark is full of fantastic bargains be it clothes, shoes, accessories.  Primark is also pretty good for their beauty items. Some can be a little on the cheap side but some can be great finds. Recently on a mini shopping spree I noticed Primark have bought out some new new polishes.

Emerald Isle, Foiled Again and Delicious

At £1.50 each it would be silly not to pick at least one of the polishes.  But I liked three of them so I thought why not.  Emerald Isle is exotic green colour glitter.  Foiled Again is a metallic silver shade.  And Delicious is another metallic polish but this time in a purple colour.

I thought I'd show you firstly Delicious a lilac purpley metallic polish.  For a cheap polish this covers very nicely.  You could do one coat but it would be slightly streaky in places.  But if applied thickly you could get away with one coat.  The shine is amazing, it probably helps because of the metallic polish finish.



I will show you Emerald Isle and Foiled Again later on this week.  Have you ever bought any beauty items from Primark?

Angela xox


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I can't believe they are selling these at Primark, they're so nice! I love their fake eyelashes really good quality
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried any but I like the look of these polishes :)

    Tia

    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig