Saturday 29 December 2012

Schwarzkopf Osis+ Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum

I've been shopping my stash and I came across something I used to love.  Schwarzkopf Osis+ Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum was something I used to use constantly, but when blogging took over I got into trying lots of different goodies and merely forgot about this.  After a good dust and polish of the can, I decided to give this an outing.


Firstly, lets discuss the subject aka the hair.  I have medium length thick hair.  Soooo thick I always get the comment of 'oh my gosh your hair is so thick' from hair dressers.  It is a bit unruly and I try not to style it too much with heat.  I usually try and blow dry with a big round brush.

In the left below picture I have one day old hair which I initially blow dried.  After a sleep and a quick brush it looks like that... a big poofy mess.

Let's bring in Mr Schwarzkopf Osis+ Flatliner Flattening Iron Serum to the rescue...


On combed hair, I spray Flatliner all over my hair.  I spray it whilst lifting and shaking my hair around like something possessed. Then taking hair clips I split the hair into layers. Starting from the bottom layer to the parting section.

I used wide GHD's to achieve my straighten locks.  After separating the hair into layers, I then spray again over the hair of each layer. Combing the section then running the GHD through the hair. Easy peasy.

This took me about 15 to 20 minutes from start to finish.  The key is not to take large thick sections of hair. If you do the harder to tame and straighten it will be.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig