Wednesday 26 December 2012

BbloggerXmas Outfit

A touch overdue but I thought I'd show you a few recent fashion purchases.  I actually wore this outfit to the BbloggerXmas Party on December 15th.

Everything mentioned below is new-ish as they were purchased on the 15th, so it all should be in store still.  The only exception is the watch, as I've had that a while.



I'm not very good at posing...

Top ~ Forever 21
Jeggings ~ Dorothy Perkins
Boots ~ Forever 21 (the link is for a grey version)
Necklace ~ Forever 21
Earrings ~ New Look
Watch ~ Fossil (Mini Riley ES2889 is my version)

I've tried to provide links for everything I could find online.  I hope this helps :-)

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig