Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Day Makeup Tutorial

I know Christmas Day has long gone, but I thought you'd like to see my makeup I wore for the very special occasion.

Christmas only comes once a year to most people.  For me it's twice as I have one on the day and the other on Boxing Day (one with the in-laws and the other with my family).  This year I decided to make myself look pretty with golden eyes and a bright red lipstick!

See...


Here is a list of everything I used (in order):

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory
Blistex Lip Balm Raspberry Lemonade Blast
MAC Paint Pot in Nubile
NARS Isolde Eyeshadow Duo
Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Midnight
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Maybelline Illegal Lengths Waterproof Mascara
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
MAC Select Cover Concealer in NW20
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder in shade 1
Bare Minerals Ready SPF15 Touch Up Veil in Translucent
Bourjois Blusher in Love Struck Rose
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
HD Brow Palette shade used Ash Brown
Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 111

I made a little video showing the process too!  Much to the hubby's disapproval as he thought me making a video on Christmas Day would make us late for dinner...  But I didn't hehe!

Watch this is HD!

So that's what I wore.  What did you wear?

I hope you had excellent Christmas and I hope you like the video (it's a little different with some curvy music, it's better to watch it in HD as well)

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig