Monday 31 December 2012

Essie | Snap Happy + Leading Lady

This Christmas I have been loving the festive red.  Red nails and lips have been high on my list needs.  I was even brave enough to wear a red lipstick to work.  High-five me!

Leading Lady and Snap Happy

I know 2012 is almost over but I think if Snap Happy had been launched in January 2012, I think I would of been wearing it all year.  To me this is the perfect red.  I'm tempted to buy a full size bottle.  A romantic cosmetic affair between us both has been well and truly started.

Snap Happy is so opaque that one coat would work, however I'm wearing two in the above picture.  To make the nail look even more festive, on my ring finger I slapped on Leading Lady over the top to give a darker red look.

You can see me wearing this in my Christmas Day Makeup video, which you can see here.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig