Sunday 2 December 2012

Green Smokey Eyes


Looking for a makeup look for Christmas?  Or any other time?  Perhaps you'd like to try this...

I do love a green smokey eye look so I raided my collection and came up with this look for you.  If you like dramatic eyes then you'll love this... fingers crossed!




Products mentioned are:

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory 100
MAC Paint Pot in Nubile
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Gosh Effect Powder in Aquatic
Bourjois Eyeshadow in Noir Emeraude
Revlon Eyeshadow in Black Galaxy
Sleek Original Palette
L'Oreal Superliner in Black Lacquer
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liner in Black
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
No7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder Shade 1
HD Brow Palette  Colour used Ash Brown
Bourjois Blusher in Love Struck Rose
NYX Lip Gloss in Sponge Cake

I hope you enjoyed my video.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig