Saturday 1 September 2012

Korres Lip Butter in Plum

I have popped my Korres cherry finally!!!  After hearing people talk about the Korres Lip Butters for so long, I have finally bitten the bullet and purchased myself one.  I’ve never even seen the lip butter range in person so I literally chose this one by googling and looking at blog reviews.  Ahhh the powder some bloggers have ceases to amaze me!

I chose the colour Plum which as the name suggests is a plumy shade.  At first glance it looks very dark but when you apply to the skin/lips it doesn't apply quite so dark.  By all means it is still dark just not so wow-in-your-face dark like it appears in the pot!  When you apply to the lips I like the fact it isn't too bold more like a tinted stain look almost like you have just eaten an ice lolly.

The pot and the swatches

The lip butter itself has the most yummy smell, for such a small pot this packs in a lot to excite the senses.  I cannot quite put my finger on the name of smell yet, but it certainly is lush!  The shine you get when you apply to the lips is almost gloss like - you could definitely wear this alone.

The butters are full moisturising and soothing ingredients like shea butter, rice wax and natural oil extracts making the lips super soft.  Korres sell many other colours so if Plum doesn't quite take your fancy there are six others to chose from.

I will say one or two things though, firstly as this is quite pigmented I wouldn't apply this without using a mirror in case I made a bit of a boo boo when I put it on.  If it were a clear balm then that would be a different story.  Also it says this is great for chapped lips, I'm not sure personally if I would want to use a balm that is so dark like this on chapped lips in case it sat on the lips strange.  I would prefer a lighter or clear version if my lips were very chapped.

Have you ever tried the Korres Lip Butters??

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello! Love your blog, I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. You can see it here:
    http://www.stellabobella.com/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    xo

    marissa florence
    stellabobella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig