Sunday 9 September 2012

MUA Blusher

I have finally treated myself to a new blusher.  I have loved my beloved Rimmel London Summer Fever for so long now I thought it was time to treat myself to some new.  Behold my bargain blusher purchase.
Makeup Acadamey blusher number one

At a seriously ridiculous price of £1 not buying this blush would criminal. Even if you hated it, at £1 it is hardly going to something to cry about if it doesn't fulfill your expectations. However even though this is cheap and cheerful it is quite a pretty blush. 

A light baby pink with a hint of shimmer it is perfect for those of you who like a little blush with a whole lot a pigment. It can look a little chalky but for £1 it isn't something too annoying. The colour lasts quite a while and looks very lush on the cheeks. 

Do you have a favourite MUA purchase?

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love MUA blushes they're the only blushes I use. I adore MUA's Undressed palette too.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig