Monday 17 September 2012

Goldwell Rich Repair Leave In Hair Tip Serum

Wow that is a mouthful for a product name!  An item I picked up with my feelunique.com haul a few weeks back, this item headed straight to my gym bag as that is the place where I mostly wash and dry my hair these days.


This serum is made with pashmina silk proteins which sounds mighty glamour for a hair product ingredient.  What you do is after washing your locks is remove the excess water from your hair then just before you start to blow dry and style, apply this to the tips of your hair.

This will strengthen the tips of your hair and help keep the dreaded split ends at bay.  Obviously it will not get rid of split end you already have - its not a miracle worker but it help you not get them in the first place. It also helps smooth and give hair a silky shiny look which we all love don't we girls??

At just over £7 on feelunique.com I would say this is definitely worth looking into but it's not an essential in my book if you don't suffer from split ends.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig