Friday 7 September 2012

Friday Favourite # 2

I thought I show you one of my favourite foundation brushes for this Fridays 'Friday Favourites'.  It is the delightful Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush.  This synthetic brush is the quality of some high end brand brushes but it is literally half the price.



A great brush for buffing liquids into the skin and giving a flawless and even look to any foundation you apply.  It has very soft bristles which are very gentle on the face and do not irritate.  They are packed together tightly and are very dense - giving the flat top kabuki look to the brush.  I've had no shedding experiences with this brush so far and it still looks as good when I first bought it early last year.  If you wish to achieve an air brushed makeup look then this brush is something I definitely think is worth investing in.

Available from US company website here, they do international shipping on all their products however there are also online stores in the UK which sell the brush and other Sigma brushes.  I ordered mine through the Sigma site and luckily haven't had to pay any Royal Mail/Customs import fees . . . yet!

Do you have the F80?  What's your favourite foundation brush?

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have rediscovered my love for this recently. I forgotten how good it was. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig