Friday 7 September 2012

Emerald Isle NPOTW

This is my final polish from the Primark haul of polishes which you can see here.  I have also shown Foiled Again which is another Primark polish here.


This is the least impressive polish of the bunch.  To get any kind of coverage you have to really layer this up. This picture above has at least three coats of polish and it still doesn't give the great coverage of the nail.

I would probably team this up with another polish as a base then use this as a top coat.  If you're planning on buying this polish and using it alone then I wouldn't recommend it.  I might do another post/NPOTW showing this as a top coat, then I might start to like it!  But for under £2 it's not a big loss if I don't use it ever again.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig