Wednesday 25 April 2012

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in...

...Peach Melba.  Being part of the blogging and YouTube community you get to hear about so many different goodies. . . no wonder I’m poor!  One item I have heard about from numerous people is a Natural Collection blush in the shade Peach Melba.

With a delightful price tag of only £1.99, it seems daft not to check it out.  Even better if you have enough Advantage Card Point.  When I went to check my local Boots near to where I work (which s fairly large) this blush was no where in sight.  Popularity has obviously made this shade a sell out. 

Feeling defeated I was about to leave the stand when I noticed behind some other Natural Collection items, someone has stashed one lonesome Peach Melba!  Jackpot. . . perhaps I had discovered someone else’s hidden treasure?!?

Once home - packaging off I could see what everyone else was talking about.  This is truly the perfect shade.  A lovely natural hue which I think isn’t overly peachy more like your skin tone but slightly warmer and better.  Great for making more definition to cheek bones or just a natural flush to your cheeks.

I think the name of this is a little off key as I'd probably rename it beige glow or peachy beige. I wouldn't say this was overly 'peachy'. But still nice all the same. I'm not complaining honest.  What else is nice about this is so natural looking.  No shimmer, sparkles, boldness - just a light shade which is beautiful.



For under £2.00, you can't really go wrong with Natural Collection.  Everything from the brand is such a reasonable price, which is excellent if you're just starting out playing about with makeup.

Even if you don't like this - if you compare to MAC's Melba which is similar but slightly more peachy - that has the gigantic price tag of £16.00.  If I had to pick between the MAC and the Natural Collection, I would go for the Natural Collection and not just because of the price.  I think it's far more nicer.

Natural lighting and flash

Love or hate ...at £1.99 you cannot complain what ever the result.  Have you tried anything from Natural Collection?

Angela xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have this blush and think its great, but wouldn't pick over mac melba. we have some sort of love affair going on. lol. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig