Friday 27 April 2012

I love discovering new brands

I like the idea that I’m the first discover the product and that no one else in the country or even the world has even the inkling of it.... fat chance!
When it comes to skin care, I am a mish mash of drug store and high end-ish products. 


For the past few weeks I had a new make of facial wipes tucked into my gym bag. I actually don’t know if they are new to the market, but I have yet to see them anywhere else.  I picked these up in South London Pharmacy.

They are by a brand called Cherish and they are 4 in 1 cleansing facial wipe and you get 25 for £1.99.....bargain!

Have you seen or used these?

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig