Friday 6 April 2012

Beautiful nails for under £2

Oh yes  . . . you can get beautiful nails for under £2.  Planet Pink by Miss Sporty caught my eye in Boots recently.  It immediately made me say 'wow I must have you in my life' and it was the last one on the shelf so I knew it was fate.  The colour in the bottle (my description of it) is a pinky-purple molten metal looking polish which applies like a dream.


This picture above shows just one coat of polish.  There's no streaking or patchiness  and it also dries super fast.  A dream polish I say!  It is so shiny without even applying a top coat (no top coat has been applied in my picture).  The coverage of this is incredible.  Three strokes of the brush . . . you're done and on to the next nail.

This is part of Miss Sporty's Clubbing Range and I can see why it is part of that club . . . I mean just look at it.  This is definitely a stand out and be seen polish.  It is a complete bargain at £1.99.  Hop on down to a Miss Sporty counter near you.  Miss Sporty is available in Boots and Superdrug.



This was a NPOTW to definitely show you all :-D

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig