Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter + NPOTW

Happy Easter to all . .  I thought I'd throw that out there.  Hope you are enjoying hunting for eggs and eating hot cross buns.  I know I am!  Cough Cough!!!

Yummy

So on this fine Sunday I thought I'd show you my nails.  It's my brothers 30th birthday party so I decided to make all my nails pretty!  My Essie collection is gradually expanding, this is something I picked up in the US.  A perfect spring colour . . . bright and happy!


Haute as Hello by Essie is a bright almost neon corally-peach.  Can you imagine this on tanned feet?  It is a lovely colour but I will be honest . . . it is a pain in the arse.  It took me four coats of polish to get this looking like it like it is.  FOUR!!!! 

You need patience of a saint to use this.  It is very streaky, even with three coats you could see the odd streak still! Seriously!!  Love the colour, HATE the amount of time it takes to achieve the look.

Hope you're having a good Easter break.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig