Sunday 29 April 2012

Nails Inc goodies + NPOTW

As you know I attended an Nails Inc event last week.  The lovely people there let us choose 10 polishes to take away with us.  This is what I picked up.


Notice anything odd in this picture . . .?

I picked up some fabulous shades which I'm really happy about, there isn't one polish here I don't like.  The Neon polishes are so funky and fresh.  Great colours for summer . . . whenever it arrives!


Blue: Kensington Park Road, Pink: Notting Hill Gate, 
Orange/Yellow: Westbourne Grove and Purple: Holland Park.

The Neon Collection is so much fun, especially for spring/summer.  Which is slightly more fun with these neon colours are they react under neon lighting, so you will truly be glowing.  So if your off clubbing you will talk of the evening with your nails.


The swatches are beautiful I achieved these by just two coats.  However on Kensington Park Road (blue) I've added the Nails Inc Jewellery polish Royal Arcade which is a cool.  A very summery combo indeed. 


Nail Jewellery Royal Arcade and Black Taxi

Following the Royal Arcade combination above, I also teamed it with Black Taxi. This turns a plain boring black into something more stylish.  

Royal Arcade alone, Royal Arcade over Black Taxi and Black Taxi alone

Now I show above that I picked up a Magnetic polish in the shade Soho, but I'm going to do a separate post on that. I also managed to bag these two below, which are my favourites.  I love everything I got but these are just something special. 

Porchester Square and Haymarket

Porchester Square has been given Hero Shade stamp approval.  Hero Shade literally means one of Nails Inc's best selling polishes.  The muted mushroom beige-gray-taupe is something every girl should own.  Every girl should also own Haymarket which is basically a Tiffany box squeezed into a bottle.


I love duck egg blue colours I think they are so lovely.  Both these shades are so fashionable.

Porchester Square on the nails

Now if you noticed in my group photo at the beginning of the post I had two of the Porchester Square polishes.  Yes I overly keen and accidentally picked up two. . .doh!  Now I could keep it for myself, but I thought I would share the Porchester love and give it away.  My next post shall explain all the details.

Angela xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig