Thursday 12 April 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse . . . yes please!

There was so much hype concerning the Revlon Lip Butters it's nice to see another lipstick is starting to take over.  I blame Fleur De Force for this purchase as she had purchased one of the new Rouge Caresse L'Oreal lipsticks and was showing it in a recent post or video.  The rest is history as Fleur is a god so what she says goes. . .to me anyways.


I love the sleek clear packaging which I have to say I prefer this over the Revlon Lip Butters.  I think this looks more mature.  Revlon looks cheap next to this beaut.



I opted for the coral of the collection named funnily enough - Dating Coral.  In my pictures it comes cross very red but do not fear however as it is an illusion.  These all look bright in store but when swatching and on the lips they are balm like.  So light weight and fresh a very similar consistency to the Lip Butters.  Not the same but all most.



On the lips it's a joy to apply you can do it without a mirror even.  It glades on and applies a beautiful hue to the lips that has a slight luminosity to it so you can wear it without a gloss.  This is perfect on it's own.  When swatching in store, there was not any that made me think no thank you.  They were all pretty, I had a hard choice picking just one!
What it looks like in natural lighting.

My over all impression of these is . . . I like them - a lot!  There is 10 in the collection and I wish I had done the 3 for 2 offer in Boots at the time.  I'd love to buy more of them.  They cost £7.99 each and completely worth the pennies. 

Have you seen these?  What do you think?

Angela xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I picked one of these up this week, I really like them too. This colour is gorgeous, it might be the next one I get. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to think the L'Oreals are better than the Revlons. I think they are lighter x

      Delete
  2. I love this post :)
    amazing review!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig