Thursday 30 April 2015

Life Lately #04.15


Two posts in one day? Oh yes...that's right!  What an excellent way to finish off the month of April blog posts than none other than my life late post.  Here’s a little round up for the month of April.

Sewing Classes
On April 17th I attended a evening sewing class at Sew Over It.  It was a three hour class teaching the basics of loading a bobbing and threading your machine. Plus you got to make a envelope cushion (see top left picture) with a choice of fabrics which covered the studio walls – heaven!!  The classes are small (there was 8 ladies) and we were all eager beavers to learn which was nice.  I have to say I was so proud of myself after I finished my cushion, as it felt like a real achievement that I’d made something with my own bare hands.  I'm attending two more follow up classes in the beginning of May where I will make and create a tote bag plus a makeup bag with a zip!!  I can't wait.

Reading
I feel like it has been ages since I read a book.  I've been reading sewing books quite a lot but I haven't read any fiction in a while.  Sometimes it’s the pain in the backside of having to lug around a beast of book around with you - that puts me off.  Yes I could buy a Kindle or read off an iPad – but to me real reading should use an actual book.  Will books die out like CD’s?  I just picked up Paula Hawkins The Girl on The Train which I need to start getting down and dirty with.  I've heard this is meant to be a great thriller and it's apparently going to be made in to a movie.  

Water
Lately I have really attempted to up my water intake as I can lack in it sometimes.  I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so I literally only drink water.  I'm trying to carry a bottle around with me where ever I go and it seems to help.

Getting Fit – Again
After jumping up 8lbs in what feels like over night I am well truly sorting myself out.  I'm only 5’1 so as you can imagine 8lbs on a small petite frame sticks out like a sore thumb.  I'm getting to grips with eating clean plus ditching sugar (oh boy the headaches), I'm also getting out walking now we have sunshine until about 8pm.  I've been using my Fit Bit One to track my steps and the miles I'm walking as I think it helps to see it be recorded.  I just need to dust my fitness DVDs off.

Fuzzy Brain
I'm not sure if it’s where I'm cutting calories but I keep getting a fuzzy head where I feel off balance.  I can often feel that way with my anxiety but I feel fine currently so I’m not sure why I feel odd in the head.  If it persists I’ll have to get a blood test or something to have a closer look but hopefully fingers crossed it will disappear on its own.

What did your get up to in April?? 

Ax

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig