Thursday 30 April 2015

Clarins Skincare Haul


Between you and me (don't tell anyone) I have to admit that I'm slowly becoming a Clarins junkie.  Thats right.  I have a small growing addiction which isn't too wise for my credit card, but it's our little secret right??  Here are my new goodies from this popular French brand.

Clarins Double Serum | LINK 
I'm almost out of my other bottle of this so I decided to stock up on the bigger bottle.  Ever since this award winning anti-aging serum hit the beauty shelves I've wanted to try it.  I've used other famous skincare serums notably the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, which I've never fallen head over heels for.  This serum is a duo phase formula which is held in two separate tubes... Press the pump the both appear just like magic.  If I had a choice between the Estee Lauder and Clarins I would always knock Estee to the kerb.  The packaging is far more user friendly plus I always reach for it morning and night over Estee.  Sorry Estee!!  #sorrybutnotsorry
Please note this does cost a small fortune but hey it's far cheaper than botox or a face-lift!

Clarins Multi-Active Early Wrinkle Correction Day Cream | LINK
I got a free to teenie tiny sample of this a few weeks ago and I have really enjoyed how it makes my skin feel and look.  I have been trying to actively prevent wrinkles and any signs of aging basically.  It smells lovely, sinks into the skin fast and your skin looks fresh and plump when using it which makes me look far younger... Yes please.  I use this after the serum in the morning.  The only downside is there is no SPF in it.  Save up for this as you won't get much change back from a £50 note.

Clarins Instant Concealer shade 1 | LINK
I've heard lots of good things about this new-ish concealer.  Specifically created for those who suffer with dark circles.  It refreshes and fights fatigue. It's long wearing and smoothes the skin.  The consistency is light but covers well.  However I do personally find it settles in to my fine lines just a wee bit.  The colour selection is poor with only 3 to select from plus it is also quite pricey at £21.50 for a tiny tube.

That is it folks.  Do you have any Clarins recommendations??

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig