Friday 24 April 2015

Lush | Sex Bomb Bath Bomb



l had a Lush bath bomb bath last night and I just had to share this.  I popped Sex Bomb in the bath and looked what happened? Like a sad crazy woman I went running for my camera to capture it (as you do).  I thought the affect it left in the water was rather cool.  What do you think?

After spending some time appreciating the beauty my bath bomb had created,  I hopped in for my long deserved soak.  With dimmed lighting,  some candles and relaxing music (thunderstorms,  waterfalls and singing birds anyone??) I drifted away relaxing in a cocoon of warmth.

I love this bath bomb when I need a relaxing chill out,  as it hits the nail on the head every time!

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig