Thursday 9 April 2015

Benefit | Crescent Row Perfumes


If there was an award for the cutest perfume packaging (no doubt there probably is somewhere) then I'd give it to the Benefit Cosmetics 'Crescent Row' line.  Small gold cocktail shaker style bottles... How cure are they????  I currently own two Benefit scents and here's what I think of them.

First up let's start with Laugh With Me LeeLee (R), Out of the duo LeeLee is the most fruity floral scent.  It kind of reminds me of Delicious by DKNY. Light fruity with a slight hint of floral, it's very fresh and has spring time written all over it!!

Now Under My Spell Noelle (L) is the complete opposite to LeeLee.  This is more warm,  woody... exotic...  sexy smelling.  I've never sniffed any thing else like this... I love it.   I think it is more a colder months of the year scent,  but I still love using it in spring summer.

Each one is £29.50 for only 30ml which is an ok cost to pay.  I think the packaging is cute like I already mentioned but I also love is the longevity.  It lasts,  honest it really does!!!

I have given See and Be Seen Sasha a sniff and I quite like that one...  but I have got to first use and finish two perfume bottles I have in my collection first before I treat myself to any more.  That's the rules!!

You can buy them both HERE at Benefit.  Happy shopping if you decide to buy! !

Ax
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig