Monday 19 January 2015

Good Bye Happy Light



I knew it was coming... I had that feeling that I was coming to the end of my Bourjois Happy Light  foundation bottle. This morning I unscrewed the pump, peered into the bottle and cried boohoo.  There, an entire face application that I couldn't reach at the bottom of the bottle. I scrapped and pumped away but it was no use.  She was gone.

Happy Light is the first foundation in a while that I have really loved, even though in all honesty I hated it to begin with.  She sat in a draw for quite some time ... unloved.  Then I took her out and we became friends.

She gives you luminous flawless skin.  A light natural look where you can still see your freckles peeking through.  I like to wear the shade porcelain which is the lightest shade.  I find it best to apply with my beauty blenders, as it helps the product just melt into the skin.

It's a great buildable foundation, you can layer it up to become a medium coverage.  It doesn't come across too matte or too dewy, it just looks natural like your skin - just slightly better.  I like to pop a light dusting of powder down my t-zone to help control my oily skin.  But on some days I just go with the flow.

I'm counting down the days till pay day when I can pop a new bottle in my shopping basket.

Happy Light retails for around £11.99 at Boots ... link HERE.

Ax
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It is so annoying when you run out of something you love and payday is too far away. lol. I did this before Christmas with the Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial. It was a long week or so without it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig