Friday 2 January 2015

Decluttering and Depop



I have begun selling my unloved beauty items on Depop.  Depop is a app/website where sellers can post whatever they want to sell.  Clothes, beauty items... you name it.  You can pop an item on the app within one minute... snap a picture on your mobile, write a short description, price and location...job done.  It's really quite easy, hence why I like it.

On yesterdays post I said a goal of mine was to sell up any items I don't use or love anymore.  Project or mission declutter if you want to call it something.  The picture above is just a handful of items I'm giving up...limited MAC, Bobbi Brown, NARS, two brand new Z-Palettes I bought for no reason what-so-ever.  Just stuff really which is taking up precious space and it's time to declutter.  

I could blog sale my items but I think it is much simpler and cleaner to do it this way on Depop.  My user name as always is...I give you one guess . . . jollybeachang.

Happy shopping!

Ax




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig